Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pilgrims Progress

Happy Martin Luther King Day, I know I am a few days late but I wanted to share this beautiful place we went to on Monday. We have whats called a Heritage Pass so we can visit castles, churches and homes all over the UK. Most of the sites we have seen are ruins there is not a lot left except brick walls, but nonetheless still pretty cool to see. We picked the Houghton House because supposedly it was the inspiration for John Bunyan Palace Beautiful in Pilgrims Progress. The view from this house was certainly breath taking. I also wanted to document this day on the blog because of a very big decision Matthew and I made this day. Can't wait to share more news soon. 














Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...