Friday, January 24, 2014

Paris Part Deux

 We started our second day in Paris at the Arc de Triumph and it was amazing to stand underneath it and be in the center of Paris.


Our little street performer. I am sure everyone enjoyed the sound of our four year old playing the recorder.


 Shopping on the Champs Elysees.


Hubby totally surprised me with buying me a Louis Vuitton purse as a part of my graduation present (OMG!!!) Most amazing husband ever!!



So much to do so much to see. 

Going to the Louvre was a dream come true. I am not artsy fartsy but I have always wanted to come here. You could spend all day here. We were only able to spend a few hours and only saw a corridor of art. 


I loved all of the nursing mama paintings.

This one is my favorite and defiantly made me laugh out loud. A few months ago I saw an e-card that read "I don't want to sleep like a baby, I want to sleep like my husband" This is so true as I am still getting up to feed Zeke Bear while the husband sleeps.

Going at the time of day we went and the fact that its not tourist season was great to be able to stop and take a picture with The Mona Lisa. I almost took the picture and kept walking and this was one of the moments I had to stop an appreciate my surroundings. So many times while traveling your go, go, go and you forget to take it all in.  I have to say the hubby and I feel so grateful and blessed to have been able to do this trip. 

Cheers from the Mona.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...