Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Paris Part trois

This is my last post for Paris unless I can figure out how to upload a video, it's so sad to see it all end. Posting pictures made this holiday last longer but like the wanderluster I am, after this last post I am moving my focus onto our next trip. This was our last full day in Paris and our main mission was to see Notre Dame but we went with the flow the entire day and saw some really cool things. First, we stopped at a bridge over the Seine River that we dubbed our very own lock bridge. We had purchased a lock at a souvenir store that I bargained hard for (I was not about to pay 10 dollars for a key lock so instead I payed 3 dollars and the memories will last a lifetime). We signed our names, kissed, put the lock on the bridge then tossed the keys into the Seine River. It was all very romantic even with a baby strapped to Matthew. 





Matthew really wanted to see Notre Dame so we made our way there but before getting here, there was this cute outdoor garden market and we bought our Christmas ornament that we buy from every place we have traveled to.


Ladybird loved the pigeons and feeding them they even landed on her arms.



We did more walking, eating and we stumbled upon a sparkly building later we found out it was the Hotel De Ville. This hotel was beautiful and there was an ice rink, music, and another carousel (no surprise there). There were a lot of locals, the crowd was very lively. It had to be the best way to spend our last evening in Paris. Ladybird even got to go ice skating with her daddy.


Ladybird was having the time of her life out there with her papa.

This was my favorite, eating oh so yummy Churros! Can't remember the last time I had one and if you would have asked me what type of desserts I would have eaten in Paris, Churros would not be one of them but Paris had many surprises for us.

Thank you family for spending our first holiday in Paris with us and Happy Birthday Judy!

Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...