Monday, July 8, 2013

We are Moving across the Pond



I don't even know where to start. I am so overwhelmed with joy, excitement, trepidation and I have a thousand other feelings all bottled inside. I will just come out with it... We are moving to England!

I have never mentioned it on this blog before but it is something that my husband and I have been waiting for, for the last three years. Every year we have wanted to move but it was not the right time. Looking back its amazing how God has orchestrated this whole move.  Whether it was this move or something else we knew 2013 had big things in store for us. Since January I have had this excited, nervous pit in my stomach like I was waiting to hear news.

Well, we finally heard and we are moving in less than two months. We don't know exactly where we will be living but we will find that out when we get there. We have  known now for about two weeks and it  has taken this long for the news to sink in. I think the full reality of moving my whole family internationally has fully hit me. Well its actually more like I have to remind myself daily because we are still operating life as usual.

I hope you all will enjoy this journey with us. If you ever find your self across the pond stop by and say hello.

Cheers to moving across the pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...