Wednesday, July 17, 2013

God Bless America

Once we found out we were pregnant with Zeke Bear we knew we wanted to finally take family pictures by an iconic DC or Virginia landmark. We were so excited to take pictures and to have them be taken by our good friends. What better way to take patriotic pictures than on the 4th of July. I love my family and we love these photos for more than just the photo; but for everything it means to us. We started our lives here together, bought our first home, had our first baby then our second. I learned to be a wife and mama, I was barely in my twenties when I moved here. Virginia has been good to me and my family. I am going to miss this place very much.

I don't know if we actually got even one photo with all of us looking at the camera. I learned that day that its much harder taking a family photo when you have more than one person.


These next photos I just love of my boys.





I couldn't choose which ones I loved most so I included them all.










We seriously adore this family because they have become like family.

Look at this prego mama isn't she gorgeous?!






 Cheers to many more opportunities to take family pictures and not look at the camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...