Sunday, June 9, 2013

Next to me

Hello Everyone long time..huh?! I am so happy that I am on the other side of just completing five classes. At the beginning I thought I would not survive daily life with kids and school and all the other fun stuff. God is great and now here we are. I have just four more classes till I finish my bachelors degree. Its very exciting to be almost done with this chapter of life, I can hardly stand it I am so excited. My family and I also just got back from two and half weeks of vacation in Florida. Now we are back and moving full force with school again and raising our two beautiful babies.

I have lots to share but before I do I wanted to share my go to song of the moment. Its another song I would love to dedicate to my husband. I am very blessed to know several great men in my life. I also know not so good men and because of these not so good ones I can appreciate the blessing that my husband is and men like my father who raised me.

Happy Early Fathers Day Song



I love you baby and so glad we get to live this life together. I am blessed to know that your next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...