Monday, January 21, 2013

the hair that stole the show

My hair is naturally curly and so is most of my family members well except for my very lucky little sister who has beautiful black Pocahontas hair. (Fun Fact: my maiden name means curly in Spanish) I have a love hate relationship with my hair. I usually prefer my hair straight but I can not have my hair straight for to many days because I feel confined I need to feel loose and free and my curly hair gives me that. Over the years I have learned to style my curly hair it has also changed over the years with dying my hair, highlighting and also with the birth of my two children. Now I have a love hate relationship with my new bangs thankfully I know I am not stuck with these forever my hair will grow out.


 










 The mane in all of its glory.

Sweater: Target // Skirt: Urban Outfitters // Ankle Boots: Charlotte Russe Similar 

Cheers to rockin what the good Lord gave me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...