Monday, August 6, 2012

Under Construction

New Creation Blog is morphing into Learning 2 Exhale Blog. For awhile now I have been trying to change the look of the blog and the overall feel. I wanted something vintage, clean and chic but I had no idea where to start. So I enlisted the help of my hubby who loves to dapple in web design from time to time. Since he is on break from school I thought now is a good time as any to get this re-construction going. The design is not complete but its a good start and I think he has done great so far. Not only is he designing the blog he also came up with the name. I will fill you all in later on the name but hopefully this name sticks as I have changed the name a few times over the last couple of years. Can't wait for the final product to be done hopefully sometime this week. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...