Thursday, August 9, 2012

"Let the wild rumpus begin!"

I love our evenings as a family. Usually Hubby gets home from work as I am serving dinner. Its really sweet that A really enjoys watching me cook and setting the table. We all sit down together which is really important to us as that's the way I was raised and there are no distractions at the table. We say grace all together and as of recent A has been able to show her daddy her tot school worksheets usually something to do with letters, numbers, or pattern sequencing. She is so proud of her work and her daddy just loves to give his girl praises and I have to say I secretly enjoy the praise because I helped in her schooling. After dinner we all help clean up and then its a free for all, we usually dance, make music or Daddy and A are rolling on the floor. It may look like a scene from Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak. Max tells the wild things "Let the wild rumpus begin!" That's exactly how it is in our living room around 7pm every evening.


Lady in her daddies shirt I think this is her way of being like the baby in my belly.


She just has so much fun with her daddy.




Making silly faces.


I love this picture, it captures so much life, laughter and sweet innocence. 


My baby-girl.


Dada eating toes with ketchup and mustard.


I hope you all are enjoying your families as much as I am.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...