Monday, March 26, 2012

Shoes to Serendipity


I heart Instagram






I bought these shoes last May for my sisters graduation because I forgot my shoes for the dress I had brought. (I would say it was a clever plan for a new pair of shoes except I did not plan it) I received offers all day for a shoe swap because everyone loved them. They scream a Florida vibe to me. I have been wanting to wear them since last May I just couldn't think of what to wear it with. 

Mom, baby sister, Me, older sister

Not the greatest photo but this is what I wore for my baby sisters high school graduation.

Shirt I bought in London, Skirt Goodwill, Belt Banana Republic Outlet, Shoes DSW, Watch Fossil, Bracelets India

This is what came together! I love this skirt especially because I bought it at goodwill last year and it was a very happy addition to my closet. I enjoyed dusting off these pretty shoes and putting the outfit together.

You were created for Greatness,

God Bless

- C



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...