Sunday, March 18, 2012

Serendipity

I thought of a cool creative way to display outfit post. My favorite part of anything creative is how one idea just spontaneously comes together or something planned comes together. The finished product. 

My new featured post will be called "Shoes to Serendipity"

Google Definition Serendipity: The occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way: "a fortunate stroke of serendipity".
How it will work:

Spotlight a clothing item or accessory and then serendipitously show how it came together. 

This is new so bare with me as I work out all the details.

Shoes:
http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12237875 
I have been searching for a  pair of taupe ankle boots for sometime and I finally found an affordable option.

I originally bought them for a denim dress but getting dressed this morning for church my outfit serendipitously came together.










You were created for greatness!

God Bless




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...