Monday, April 18, 2011

The letter "R"

My heart jumped when I saw this blog post by in the fun lane  she created a letter wreath to hang on a wall in the middle of an empty frame. I knew I had to do it and I also knew exactly where it would go. About a week later I saw a similar letter over at Miss Mustard Seed and she created a moss monogram with flower buds for HGTV.  So I was a woman on mission to create one just like it to go on top of vintage window/mirror for my bible page wall. When my grandmother was here we went to Micheal's to look for the letter. Well, I was not sure if the size was right so I didn't buy it. When my grandmother returned home she sent me two letter R's as a gift. The next day I went and bought the Spanish moss.

This is one of the letter's she sent and it stands up by itself and does not need any help to look fabulous.



This is the unfinished "R"


and this is the finished product!


I am not going to show you the whole wall just yet. Be patient and trust me it looks great. 

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...