Saturday, April 16, 2011

Let them Eat Cake

While my Grandmother was here for LadyBird's dedication,

I know the picture is blurry but it's the only one I had from that day. My talented Grandmother made Lady's dress and headband.


and the Cherry Blossom Festival,




one day we decided to make Oreo balls.


Now I saw this recipe on a website during the holidays and it actually looked like a super yummy and easy recipe.

Ingredients:



package regular size Oreo cookies, crushed
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
package white almond bark
package chocolate almond bark


Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/oreo-balls-52035#ixzz1Jk2w6vwJ


Instead of almond bark we just used Nestle milk chocolate and white chocolate morsels. If you visit the link above you can get more details. Basically once you mix the crushed Oreo's and cream cheese together you form small Oreo balls.





Then you dip them in chocolate and decorate them. They are better served at room temperature. Enjoy.

I Love you Matthew Russell


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...