Sunday, February 20, 2011

Coloring outside of the lines

A month or so ago I said I wanted to learn how to shop in thrift stores and guess what? I scored big time! Both the skirt and the belt are thrifted (yes I am using thrifted as a verb). I also got a couple of other cool things. You will just have to wait and see.


I follow a couple of fashion blogs and I love their style. If you feel like you don't have anything to wear just start playing with your clothes like dress up and you will be surprised what actually looks good together. So I call my missed-matched outfit coloring outside the lines and it feels so good. It something new I have never thought of doing. 



P.S. I have some free time before my new semester starts tomorrow so I thought I would post this blog that I had sitting in my draft folder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...