Saturday, January 22, 2011

Random Thoughts

I want to learn Swahili
I just finished watching Mama Mia
I would love to learn how to scuba dive
I just started watching You Got Mail
I am trying to Multi-task
I just ate two cinnamon waffles(my favorite kind)
I am feeling stressed lately about switching from baby food to table food for ladybird
Jambo (Hello in Swahili)
I am thinking I should should start my homework at some point tonight
I had a successful trip to the thrift store today
I really cant wait for Spring!
God's love is amazing (not a random thought, this I know all the time!)

- Afya! Vifijo! (Cheers in Swahili)

1 comment:

  1. LOL love this lil random thoughts here!!!

    I seen your comment on Women living well.. I, too watched the housewives series. It is a struggle bc I know its nothing but filth and these women are completely against everything of God.


    Just thought I would share, Its wonderful that you cut the cable. We hardly watch tv now..its amazing how much it changes you when you cut the cord! ;)
    {Sarah beth}

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...