Monday, February 28, 2011

Random Thoughts Part Mbili

Mbili is the number two in Swahili
I collect Nepalese coins or will be soon once my Husband goes to his first missions trip
I might be transferring over to American University
I love God (again this is not random this I know all the time)
My little ladybird is getting so big
I cant wait for Spring
My family will be visiting in less than two weeks

I will break the news to them that.........
I really want to paint my first piece of furniture
I love going to the park with lady 
I cant believe that we have a nature preserve within walking distance to our house


Its so good for the soul to walk this once a week

My last random thought and probably my last post for awhile.....

Can't wait to be able to commit the time and energy to this blog in the future maybe once I am done with school. 

Love you all and God Bless!

- C




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...