Monday, October 4, 2010

I don't wanna grow up!

I was surfing the web tonight and I don't know how I ended up searching for play houses. But I found some of the coolest playhouses on the planet. I have to say I am a tenny tiny bit jealous of the kids that get to play in these houses. I want to be five again and play tea party in a Victorian Maison.


These castles are too cool for words! I just think of a little knight yelling to a little girl pretending to be Rapunzel to let down her hair.



 As cool as these kid-sized houses look the prices are not so cool. Some of these play houses cost up to or more that 80,000 dollars. Let's just say as much as I love and adore my daughter she will never get one of these houses. But we sure can find a kid-sized village at a mall or rec area. I grew up going to one in Florida for field trips to our local Zoo it had a miny  library, courthouse, McDonald's and a gas station. This place is still one of my fondest child-hood memories.


I want this house in adult size.


These play houses are way to cute! 

And a great alternative is the cardboard box castle that you and your little one can decorate together with a few Crayola's. It's true when they say children usually have more fun playing with the box than the toy, well here you get best of both worlds. A toy and a box.   

Christmas is right around the corner and we are lucky enough to have our little lady's birthday on Jesus's birthday. So we have a lot of planning and gift buying ahead of us good thing for us its her first birthday and she really will have more fun playing with the wrapping paper and boxes. 

A few gift ideas are these great play kitchens and Super Markets.



Now I know she will only be one but I have ulterior motives.....I really wanna play with that cash register. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...