Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Praise Worthy Blog

OK, so I apologize for being an absent blogger for the past couple of months! That's a long time in the blog world. I could give the usual excuses but I won't although, I think mine are very much valid.  I really don't want this to be something I start and never finish so I plan to give it a go again. It's a great cause, it allows for a creative outlet and I get to work on my writing skills (which I think needs a lot of work).

I can't wait to post pictures from Christmas, Lady's first birthday, and the fabulous curtains my talented Grandmother made and I am not done yet....... drum roll please............ I got an early Christmas gift and I got my world maps for our dining room wall! Can't wait to get them up!

OK, so stay posted and I promise I will deliver some praise worthy blog post : D

- Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...