Thursday, September 16, 2010

Time

I think many would agree that I have been using my time wisely while on a break from school. Yes I am in school I am currently pursuing my bachelors degree in International Relations with a concentration in Globalization and Human Security (yes it is a mouth full). 




I am also a mommy to a wonderful 9 month old Ava Jolie




 A wife to a God Sent amazing Husband, Matthew. 



And now with this extra time I have, I have decided to start a blog/ ministry (blogstry)!

  

So I have whole lot on my plate but I know God would not give me more than I can handle.


 In 1 Corinthians 10:13 it says; No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it. 


This passage teaches us that If we belong to Him, God will not allow any difficulty to come into our lives that we are not capable of bearing.

So in essence I am excited about this blogsrty and actually starting to refurbish furniture! Maybe I will be able to finish some pieces I have in my garage before school starts again. I have to take advantage of this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...