Saturday, April 6, 2013

Unicorn


So my Little Chiquita loves unicorns hence the unicorn behind me in all of these photos. It all started when my sister-in-law gave Chiquita a unicorn pillow pet for Christmas which by the way she has slept with every night since she got it. I have had to wash it a few times because lets just say the smell of drool is not that comforting especially when she wants me to cuddle with her. She also got a light up unicorn pillow pet from friends of ours. Unicorns are taking over!! She is so proud of her unicorn on her door which she colored and taped it to her door with a little help. I thought taping things to the door started as a teenager to express creativity and individuality but I guess we started early here. 




Cheers to magical creatures!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colored blazer! I'd love for you to link up to My Style Monday. http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-style-monday_8.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose every girls love unicorn.... Cute casual outfit!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...