Thursday, April 25, 2013

Catching Up

First I am trying to catch up on blog post because life has been busy. We all know how the story goes but post will not be as updated regularly because I have a very heavy course load this semester with school and trying to finish a week and half early before I go to Florida for vacation. These pictures were taken a few weeks ago and I was trying to find something that I could pair with this skirt to transition it from holiday wear to spring time. When I saw this blazer I knew what would be perfect for it. Who does not love a little sparkle in their life. I want to wear it all the time, I am trying to make it a lot more casual will post pictures soon. On another exciting note, I chopped off my hair last week and its taken my awhile to post pictures because I am just now starting to accept it and feel comfortable. So these are the last pictures to post with my long dark brown hair. Next pictures I have are a-lined bob with highlights.






Cheers to a little sparkle!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...