Sunday, March 24, 2013

9/52

 By far the coolest merry-go-round I have ever seen. We went to the National Zoo in DC this week and this thing did not just have the generic horse or unicorn (which by the way is Ladybirds favorite animal right now and unicorns are taking over the house). The carousel had an ostrich, giraffe, praying-mantis, lizard, panda and much more. Ladybird enjoyed herself immensely and asked to go again.


Zeke Bear is officially 4-months and growing and growing and I don't know how to make it stop. I thought it only fitting to take a picture in front of the small mammal house with little man. I think my anthropology teacher would think he finally convinced me that we are in "fact" all animals. Ummm... I think not. 

Cheers to doing this 43 more times.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...