Tuesday, February 5, 2013

2/52

OK so I am late on my weekly posting of the kiddos but as they say "better late than never". Sunday was the Superbowl so we were super busy the whole day. We had a great time watching the Superbowl with friends and Zeke Bear slept the whole time and Ladybird played the whole time, all in all it was great success.

I love having this one on one time together with them both and no other distractions. 

Zeke Bear is starting to smile and coo and it just melts my heart every time #it never gets old

My little fashionista as soon as she sees dress up clothes she is in them. She is wearing tap shoes and she had a blast making noise the whole night. 

Cheers to doing this 50 more times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...