Monday, October 29, 2012

Unconventional Babymoon



I had such an amazing time this weekend relaxing and enjoying the weather in DC. I went on my baby moon and it was everything I could have dreamed of; beautiful hotel, great restaurants, great company, shopping, nails did, massage etc. On Friday morning my husband gave me a kiss and then said goodbye as I left for my unconventional baby moon in DC with some girlfriends. When planning this weekend I tried to to think of my perfect day in the city. That included massages, afternoon tea, and girlfriends to laugh with. Oh boy did we laugh this weekend and even got into some trouble. Here are some pictures of this weekend. 


The Madison Hotel

Afternoon Tea at the Empress Lounge




 Getting my piggies painted ready for Fall.


 The following morning in front of the White House



Old Ebbitt Grill


Jennifer treated us to a fabulous ride on a petty cab through the city. I have to say this was a highlight of the trip. I would do this again.


I stopped carrying my camera around after this point so ya'll are lucky. 
Thank you ladies for a fantastic trip and most importantly thank you and lots of kisses to my wonderful incredible husband who made this trip happen and even gave up a weekend away for me to have this weekend. I love you dove.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...