Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of School

Today is our first official day where the hubsters is now a full-time student at home and this will now count as his 9-5 job. We are all trying to get into the groove of things and I completed a little project today to help both Lady and I know when we can bother daddy and when we can't.

A friend told me that the biggest adjustment to daddy being home full-time was going to be on me because whenever I may need help with something I know he is right up stairs. Especially when baby #2 arrives and making dinner, cleaning up a spill, diaper change and a potty break all collide.

I have to get disciplined into thinking hubby is not here it's just me and the kiddos. So we shall see how the next year goes.

First I searched clip-art on Google for a traffic light.

Then I pasted it in paint and colored in the traffic lights.





Then I printed the two photos below out, laminated them,  punched a hole and hung them off of a basketball hoop.



It is also a great teaching opportunity for Lady to learn red light, green light. When she woke up from a nap she came and told me "mama its green light and daddy is playing with me." It was so adorable and looks like she got the concept. Now lets wait and see if I learn as fast. 

Here's to having the family together a lot.


1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...