Monday, September 3, 2012

Chevron Liner

I just posted pictures from the blue dresser the hubby and I completed for baby #2 room. Just wanted to show the before and after of the inside of the drawers.

Before


There was some kind of oil spot inside the dressers so we wanted to cover the inside with something. So I found this great print at TJ Max after I had bought a cork looking one from Lowes.  I am so glad I found this. All you need is a pair of scissors and some time to complete an easy fix. 

It was $5.99 for two rolls at TJ Max and was cheaper than the one I purchased at Lowes. I am already thinking of a few things someone could do with this chevron liner like making wall art and placing it in fun colored frames. 




Cheers for a completed dresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...