Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Baby Corner

I have not talked much about this pregnancy here on this little ol' blog of mine except for posting weekly pregnancy photos. I thought it would be fitting to add a baby corner or kiddie corner on this blog for any expectant, new, or experienced mamas or even curious readers. I in no way consider myself an expert in the field of child rearing but I do have very clear and define ideas of how I would like to raise my kiddos. I am still learning and growing because what else would I do for the next century of my life while I wipe butts, clean noses and make lunch for the hundredth time in a week. I have a lot of growing to do and it's a good thing I still have plenty of time. I love hearing and seeing how others do it and sometimes it may not be my style of parenting but isn't that the joy of parenting we are allowed to choose our own way. Ever since I was a little girl I knew I wanted to be a mommy. Now that I am a mommy I could have never imagined the sheer joy it brings me to watch my babies grow. There are simply no words for me to describe the incredible blessing being a mother is.


I am 29 weeks pregnant and expecting a boy and I also have a 2 (33 month old) year old princess. I am super excited to see where my ministry of motherhood takes me and how I get to enjoy seeing my babies grow and become adults themselves one day.

Cheers to the Russell family and to Kiddie Corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...