Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Antiquing

So this weekend a friend and I went antiquing at this fabulous three story building with over 200 vendor shop called Burning Bridge. This trip was while we were in Lancaster, PA on my birthday camping trip. It was amazing and the prices were relatively good compared to a lot of other shops I have been to. Of course some vendors had better prices than others. Just relish with me in these photos. I had so much here and the managers of the store thought we were professional dealers I think because of how fast we went through the store and how much we I purchased. Enjoy because I know I did.





































I would love to go back and purchase these suitcases to uses as a night stand in Baby #2 room.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...