Friday, September 10, 2010

Vintage Maps

I crave. I desire. I have a deep burning passion to travel the world. I sometimes sit and daydream about meeting new people of different cultures and  dancing samba in Brazil and picking rice in Indonesia and loving on people in Africa. I want to smell the air in India (again) and taste the food in Honduras (again).  I want to be a world traveler.

This brings me to the point of the post, I want huge vintage maps for my dining room. I never want to forget my dream of traveling and I want Ava J to know that there is a big beautiful world out there full of possibilities. 

I saw the first set of maps in a Ballard Design Catalog a few months ago and my heart stopped... I had fallen in Love! 


Today, around noon I went to pick up Matthew from work in Potomac, MD and on our way back we stopped at Tyson's Mall to walk around and let Ava J get out of the car for a little bit. 
I walked into a new furniture store that opened up just last Saturday.
Z GALLERIE

I was walking through the gallery of pictures and again my heart stooped and I had fallen in Love. 


 But it also came with a pretty high price tag.


But until I find a more affordable option this is where I dream of putting a gorgeous map.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...