Thursday, September 9, 2010

Re- Create


I bought this tulip decoration at an Old Time Pottery in Florida. I was in high school then and was redecorating my room, I love tulips so I figured this would be a great accessory. I cant't believe I still have it, I guess it was a great accessory.  Well, I have passed it down to my daughter and now its just sitting on a dresser waiting for a friend to hang with. 







 I have not completely finished decorating her room and I just had this great idea to re-create this tulip design and then hang them from the wall. I was inspired my these vases that the furniture store Arhaus hangs from there ceilings and walls. 






Can't wait to post pictures of my re-creation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...