Monday, September 20, 2010

New Toy

Christmas came early and I got a new toy today at Home Depot. After many nights of peeling paint by hand and with a scraper, I finally went and got a palm sander. Its a Black and Decker Complete Sanding Kit.



No I did not get four different sanders. It comes with 2 interchangeable bases. Right when we came home I was not the only one who was excited about the toy so was Matthew and he actually sanded a lot more than I did. It looks like a have a partner in this. 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! An electric sander will definitely make a huge difference for you. Hand sanding can be so tedious.

    To answer your question about what flea market we go to, we went to the Civitan Sale last weekend. It's the first Saturday of every month in a parking garage near Ballston. It's usually hit or miss, but last weekend it was definitely a hit and we picked up lots of good things.

    I ended up painting the bench white to put in our dining room, then realized that it's not going to fit due to an awkwardly placed window. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...