Thursday, February 20, 2014

Be Relentless

Be Relentless


I love that, what does it mean to be relentless?

Google's definition; unceasingly intense.

Synonyms: persistent, continuing, constant, continual, continuous, non-stop, lasting, never-ending, steady, uninterrupted, unabated, unabating, unbroken, interminable, incessant, unstoppable, unceasing, endless, unending, perpetual, unremitting, unrelenting, unrelieved, sustained.

I want to be relentless, in my ministry as a mother, a wife, a friend a daughter. I want to give my all to God and my family. God knows the desires of my heart, I want to be relentless in my fight to end injustices. To be a voice to the voiceless. Just because it looks hard or impossible doesn't mean I quit but I keep going steady, persistent. God's love and grace is relentless, God's justice is lasting, unbroken and unceasing.

I thought about a quote by William Wilberforce,

“If to be feelingly alive to the sufferings of my fellow-creatures is to be a fanatic, I am one of the most incurable fanatics ever permitted to be at large.”― William Wilberforce


There is a woman, Norma Bastidas who is exactly this, relentless, she is a fierce survivor. Norma will double the world record for longest triathlon by swimming, biking and running more than 3,500 miles in Mexico and the U.S. Norma will do this to raise awareness on slavery. Please watch the video and support her mission it's not only for her but all of us. If one is not free we are all not free.



http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/be-relentless--2

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...