Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Partner in Crime

OH. MY. GOSH! My little sister is here like at my house to spend like the next four months with me and the familia. You all would know how amazing this is if you knew how amazing she is. You all will probably get to know her over the next few months because I have already  told  asked if she could do some cool outfit post. I can't wait to see all the cool things we will get into while she is here. We have already kinda went to a concert, watched a movie, played at the rec center, went shopping and signed up for the Dirty Girl Mud Run its a 5K obstacle course in April. 

                       



Cheers to all the wonderful little sisters everywhere.













No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...