Friday, December 21, 2012

I got my hair did

 I finally trimmed/ cut my hair. The last time a pair of scissors touched my hair I had just found out I was pregnant. I was so excited to get my hair did. I love my hair stylist its not often I find someone who knows how to cut my hair for my curly days and when I want it straight. Ruby at Frizzles Hair Salon is very knowledgeable and is a color expert. It seems that every time I have been there the other stylist come to her for questions on what to use. It's so reliving to sit in her chair and not wonder if I will like my haircut. I have my fair share of botched haircuts.

I wanted something different and I went back and forth between bangs and getting a short haircut so I obviously went with bangs. I also resisted the temptation to dye my hair and am loving my natural hair color.






  
Whoa I Love that Arm Candy!!




Cheers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...