Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Placenta Pills

I have heard and read a lot about a new trend of women encapsulating their placenta and taking it to help with baby blues and postpartum recovery. There is no scientific facts that state that popping placenta pills will help with postpartum recovery but the women that have taken placenta pills swear by it. My midwife had suggested to me that I save and encapsulate my placenta. I have made it a joke every sense. I am really starting to wonder does it actually help and how many ladies have also considered this? I think I would if someone would do the prep work for me. So are there any volunteers to wash,  bake, grind and encapsulate my placenta? Just asking. 

Click the link if you wanna see how its done.

Cheers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...