Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Animal Instincts

 I used to think cheetah and all other animal print was cheesy until I bought a pair of cheetah sandals from Old Navy. I needed summer sandals for a trip to Florida and I could not decide between black or brown so I thought OH wow these are the best of both worlds plus the sandals were on sale (can't beat that). Now you can say I am a full lover of cheetah/leopard print I now have headbands, flats and even jeans (which by the way took me way out of my comfort zone). By the way whats the difference between cheetah and leopard print?






Headband: Lemon and Lace // Earrings: Boutique in Siesta Key, FL // Dress&Belt: Primark // Sweater: Forever 21 // Shoes: Target

 Cheers to the animals that inspire such great fashion.

No animals were harmed in the making of this blog post.


pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. You look so cute! And I have those same shoes, wear them all the time. I might need to pick up another pair in case anything ever happens to them, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! I'm not sure what the difference is, I probably would have just called it leopard print haha! :)

    life-etcblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is quite cute! Love the leopard!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...