Thursday, January 24, 2013

Picture People


We received this really cool gift from our mentor couple for Christmas to go get a family portrait done at Picture People. So yesterday we went and got our pictures done and they came out really good despite the fact that Zeke Bear was really hungry and Ladybird was sleepy. It could have been much worse. I don't have any on digital copy to post but you all are welcome over to see the photo already hanging on my gallery wall above the stairs.

I hadn't put to much thought into what we were going to wear until the morning of but I knew I wanted it to be a lively picture with lots of color. The picture below gives you an idea of what I put together.



 I did get some shots of myself in the mall in front of lots of strangers. That was a little scary. I am sure they didn't think I was famous because I feel and probably look so awkward in front of the camera. I think my husband is better at modeling than I am.











Necklace: Francesca's // Dress: H&M // Tights: Target // Boots: Charlotte Russe (Similar

Cheers to great gifts that make memories. 

pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. omg you are so cute! haha i totally know what you mean about feeling uncomfortable in front of the camera. especially wherever there are a bunch of strangers. hahaha. you are so brace for taking them at the mall, but then again you look fabulous so i'm sure people thought you were a model or something. loving those tights!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...